Do you have a place to store all of your dorm items? We have options for student storage! Renting a storage unit near school not only makes getting ready for next year easy, but it also helps keep your belongings secure and in great condition! Storing all of your dorm items, such as linens, a mattress, and various dorm furniture, becomes a breeze. All of your items are then ready when you start next semester! Check out the tips below for some student storage ideas and tips:
- Call ahead to reserve a unit a few weeks in advance. Starting in May, units begin to go fast!
- Plan a block of time for at least 20 minutes to view your unit and sign the lease.
- If you don’t have a lock, no worries! We have plenty of locks for sale at our property.
- Keep items that you will need access to first near the front of the unit. This makes retrieving them quick and easy in case you need them fast.
- Use a tarp or dust cover on the floor of the unit. All of your belongings will be more protected from dust or damage by the cover.
When you are looking for a place to store your dorm items, keep us in mind for student storage! We can help make your transition to and from college easier.