Looking to hire a local Hobbs NM moving company to help with your latest move? What do you need to know? What should you ask? Zia Stor-All is here to help when you need RV storage or personals storage units, but did you know we can help answer your moving questions?
Our team sees many customers coming to our Hobbs NM storage facility during a move, that is why we offer a list of businesses to use. Moving to the area or been here for years, our neighborhood friends board can help you do a lot. Plan a great event for your business with the Hobbs Chamber of Commerce or get healthy at the local Hobbs Family Health Center. We make friends so you can feel at home in a new neighborhood.
Zia Stor-All pulled together a few helpful questions to ask when hiring movers.
Moving Tips and Questions
- How do I set up an estimate?
- Do you provide all your supplies on the day or should I have extra items.
- Is a deposit needed? If so, how early do you require it?
- Are you licensed?
- Will stairs and extra travel time be included in the estimate?
These are just 5 questions to get you start, but this article can give a few more suggestions.
Moving Day Tips
- To avoid an extra fee, make sure everything is packed ahead of time.
- Keep extra boxes and packing materials handy for those last minute items you need to pack.
- Label all sides of your box with the unpacking destination.
- Stay in contact with us by saving our phone number in your phone.
From choosing a Hobbs NM moving company to find self storage during a move, Zia Stor-All is your storage expert. Talk with our on site store manager about RV storage, drive up storage units, and outdoor parking spaces.