What do you need to know before moving your summer gear to storage? Self storage tips from our professionals make storing outdoor equipment hassle. We thought of helpful was to pack away tank tops and organize the camping gear. Our storage facility in Hernando FL and Hobbs NM are equipped with a drive up storage unit or temperature controlled storage option to suit you. Begin the process to successful fall storage with these tips!
Self storage tips for fall
- Just as you drain the pool and clean the lining before winter, do a few things before packing up the toys. Scrub toys, label chemicals, and leave everything out to dry.
- Landscapers, are you changing out your tools to prep for cooler weather? Remove built up yard clippings from under the lawn mower deck. If you plan to store gas powered items, remove flammable liquids.
- We take preventative steps to keep critters out, that is why our storage units will keep your grill safe and secure from those unwanted bugs.
- Sand down and paint gardening tools now, so come spring they are ready to plant the new crop.
- If your restaurant is closing the outdoor seating area, use our large storage units when it gets to cold to enjoy the outdoors.
Self storage tips are helpful for families moving this season and businesses expanding faster than their space can keep up. Both of our storage facilities in Hobbs NM and Hernando FL will be the solution that sets you up for success.
Find RV parking and vehicle parking spaces at both of our locations along with other self storage features. Storage experts at either location will be happy to take you on a tour and explain the benefits of storing with us!