Are you headed home for summer break or after college graduation? Consider college storage to keep your belongings safe. This month we are getting ready for packing up the dorm room and move back home. See how our college storage ideas can help you when it comes time to move off campus.
Hernando Storage, located in Hernando FL has RV storage and outdoor storage units to help you store this summer. If you are on your way home for a much need break from tests and final exams, you may be searching for storage space for your school gear, we can help!
Zia Stor-All is just down the street from University of the Southwest, which is beneficial for the students there and many others coming home after the school year. Make moving back to school in the fall a little easier by storing everything with us.
College Storage Tips
- Instead of rolling up your posters, slide them on the side of a large box. This will keep them flat and rip free.
- Books can get heavy fast and if you put them all in one large box you risk the bottom breaking. Use a small box to divide up the weight. We offer moving supplies on site ready for purchase at both storage locations.
- Use a dish packing box with dividers for your kitchen. If you plan on moving into another apartment next year, put labels on these boxes so you can easily unpack next year.
- Sell old books to the campus store or to a fellow college student taking the same course.
- Packing electronics in a temperature controlled storage unit will keep the summer heat from affecting them.
Ready to reserve your summer storage unit? Give us a call or reserve at online at a location closest to you.